Honda Accord Remote Engine Starter System
The all new Remote Engine Starter System is designed to provide convenience for Honda owners living in cold or hot climate conditions. Warm-up your vehicle in the winter, or cool it down in the summer. The remote emits a signal to the receiver unit that commands the vehicle system to start and stop the engine.
- UP TO 200 FT RANGE with the vehicle and remote.
- COMMAND BUTTON to prevent accidental engine starts/stop.
- AUTOMATICALLY activates vehicle climate control and defroster.
- TWO-WAY REMOTE SYSTEM that lets you know your vehicle?s status.
- APPLIES TO VEHICLES with Automatic Climate Control. See your Owner's Manual.
FITS: Honda Accord Crosstour.
NOTE: Requires Registration and Programming at your local dealer.
View Frequently Asked Questions.
View 2010 Installation Instructions.
NOTE: Includes Attachment Kit